Rules to respond to COVID-19
1. From now on, all colleagues must take their body temperature when commuting to and from get off work, and those with fever should seek medical attention and return home to rest.
2. All colleagues and visitors must use alcohol to disinfect their hands before entering the company.
3. The company's working environment needs to be thoroughly disinfected with bleach every week.
3. Before the epidemic report is lifted, it is prohibited to go abroad, and colleagues are also requested to avoid going to crowded places as much as possible if they are not necessary, and they must wear masks when taking public transportation.
4. Once the epidemic situation spreads, the government will implement measures to close the city, and colleagues need to follow the previous practice of home work and work at home.